After years of being meticulously engineered at the Skunk Werks, and raved about as the C.I.D.L.I., Patmont Motor Werks, the innovators of present day motorized scooters and creators of the Go-Ped® Brand, has just announced the release of their new pure off-road scooter, the Go-Ped® Trail Ripper 46.
No longer are paved surfaces important for Go-Ped® use.
This amazing stand-on scooter weighing only 46 pounds puts its 4 HP to the ground through a simple, unique and tunable patent pending suspension system.
Dubbed C.I.D.L.I. for Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indispension, this unique front and rear swing arm system is indispensable to this practical and fun light weight off-road machine.
Previously other off-brand scooters have been introduced with traditional shocks. However, weight, complexity, reliability, short 1-3” travel and rider standing room problems have prevented these types of vehicles
• Speed: 30 mph
• Range: N/A (Depends greatly on riding style, terrain and rider weight)
• Motor: The GP460 motor is a single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled engine that boasts a displacement of 45.7cc and power output of 4.2 HP.
• Frame: Extreme Heavy Duty, Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame and fork. Revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension system with front and rear swing arms for incredible flexibility on off-road terrain. 6" of travel in the front and rear. 8" of ground clearance.
• Start Method: Recoil.
• Drive System: The centrifugal clutch and chain drive keep your scooter riding, accelerating, and decelerating smoothly. 6/:98 sprocket for low end torque for better performance off-road. Freewheeling.
• Oil Type: Air cooled engine type two cycle engine oil (chainsaw/weedwacker type)
• Fuel Type: Premium Pump Gasoline w/ two cycle oil mix.
• Gas Mix: Gasoline and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 47", Width at handlebars 22.5", at deck 10", Height 44", when folded 24"
• Dry Weight: 46 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 4" X 11” superior quality knobby tires on polished billet aluminum rims.
*** Some Assembly Required **
Posted by Unknown on 29th Feb 2020
I have had many gopeds but i have to say the gtr46 trail ripper is next level experience to goped riding and brings hours of fun off road and on road. a+ quality and a+ product as always from goped highly recommend !!!!!
All prices are in USD.