Super GSR46R Roller (Zinc frame w/Gloss Black Fork)
>>> DOES NOT INCLUDE ENGINE <<<
(in case you don't know what "ROLLER" means)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Due to a surge in fraudulent credit card transactions, we can only ship credit card purchases to the confirmed statement billing address with a signature required. Any credit card purchase with a different billing and shipping address will be cancelled. The Billing/Shipping address must match exactly with the Cardholder's card billing statement address.
On PayPal transactions, the account holder may add an additional confirmed address to their account and we will ship to the confirmed address on the PayPal payment. These are also shipped with a signature required.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ STATEMENT ABOVE ^
The Absolute Power
The Super GSR46R model by Go-Ped set the benchmark of power and speed in the motorized stand-up scooter market and racing world.
Now available as a "Roller: model complete except for the engine.
The Super GSR46R is the fruit of Go-Ped’s excellent experience in building scooting machines that are built exclusively for the race track. It boasts stunning speed and unmatched handling. Yet, it remains true to the Go-Ped signature characteristic, being light weight, weighing in at only 35lbs (when built with a stock engine) and made from only high quality materials and components with American hand craftsmanship.
The front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes provide excellent braking performance perfectly matched for the power output of the SGSR46R.
All of GoPed finest racing components come standard: Heavy duty 4130 chromoly steel frame and double sided fork, pneumatic TT tires mounted on polished billet aluminum rims and 20” Motorcycle style racing folding handlebars fitted with a slide tube clamp, billet stem pro clamp, Go-Ped race pad and Pro performance control levers.
The SGSR46R is available in three powder coated colors: gloss black, Ferrari red and Beach Boy blue and now in a plated Zinc model.
For the past 35 years, Go-Ped has continued to innovate and bring to consumers the most top finishing, race proven scooters in the world. Today, the Super GSR46R gives racers the absolute power they need to leave competition at the starting line.
10" Diameter (outer) Kenda 671 Tires 3.00-4 (4" Rim)
Super GSR46R Specs:
• Speed: 30-35 mph (estimated when equipped with stock engine and gearing)
• Range: N/A (Range depends greatly on rider weight, riding style, engine type used and average speed)
• Frame: Extreme heavy duty, aircraft quality 4130 chromyl frame and double sided fork. 3 inches of ground clearance.
• Drive System: Chain drive with a centrifugal clutch. Freewheeling.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 43", Width at handlebars 22.5", at deck 10", Height 44", when folded 19"
• Dry Weight: 35 lbs (when equipped with the stock engine)
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic Kenda 671 tires on high strength polished billet aluminum wheels.
• 22-1/2" black riser handlebars with crossbar and crossbar pad.
***DUE TO CONTINUING REFINEMENT, PART AND VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE***
|Note that OEM Engine Mount and Mounting Hardware May Need Modification Depending on Engine Used|
*** Some assembly required ***
>> DOES NOT INCLUDE ENGINE <<
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.