Turn down Lockout Assembly Complete
* SBf = Super Bigfoot
* Can also be used for locking out engine pivot on.
* Bf = Bigfoot
* GBf = Geo Bigfoot
Includes: (parts which can also be purchased separately)
Part # - Description - Qty.
* 1037 - Nut; front axle, 3/8-24 nylon lock nut - 1
* 2012 - Rod end; 3/8-24, right tread - 1
* 2012N - Nut; rod end jam, R.thrd. - 1
* 2013 - Rod end; 3/8-24, left thread - 1
* 2014 - Turn down; lockout - 1
* 6017 - Bolt; motor mount lockout, 3/8-24 x 2" BHSC - 1
* 8014 - Nut; motor mount, 3/8-24 Lock nut - 1
* 8015 - Bolt; motor mount, 3/8-24 x 2-1/2 HHCS GR8 ZY - 1
* 8030 - Spacer; M.M. lock down (SBf) - 1
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jun 2022
I am currently restoring a geo bigfoot and was finding bit and pieces to complete it and upgrade at the same time , this part allows you to remove the twist handle (clutch) that lowers the engine and spindle to get the goped going ,by using this part its like making your goped a push start with better spindle traction on the tire surface, the gold bolt mounts onto where the frame is no drilling required and the black bolt to the engine mount with my application did not need the spacer or i could not find a way to utilize it in my installation, you will want to warm up your motor like a goped sport rear wheel off the ground and then shut it off and then you should be able to push start it afterward with no issues i am using the original GZ25N14 motor with a .750 spindle and it has not issues with the added part only wished they made a 3rd bearing support for a longer spindle.
All prices are in USD.